The Russian school of ethnology. Part 2
1. Lev Gumelev: ethnogenesis.
2. Cycles of ethnic life: the passionarity
3. The phases of ethnogenesis
4. The decline of the ethnos
Russian school of ethnosociology. Part 1.
1. Sergey Shirogoroff: intruduction of the concept "ethnos".
2. The psycho-mental complex.
3. The ethnic structures of Tungus.
4. The interethnic relations: modes, types, forms.
Carl Schmitt regarded the earth as a single whole and was looking for its global mission. This "whole" was formed by Schmitt in the concept of Nomos. He used the Greek word derived from the verb «nemein», which is identical to German “nehmen” - “to take”.
Interview with German publisher and journalist Manuel Ochsenreiter by Arthur Dugin
Liberal-democracy (as fraud)
Dugin shares his views on post-modern society and its alternative found in radical revolutionary conservatism founded on the philosophical framework of